In order to let you spend the night with us without worries about your health, we have changed a number of things in our cleaning procedures and our dealing with our guests:
We list the main changes below.
- We have always cleaned very thoroughly (our score in he last 10 years: a 10), but the common areas are now receiving even more (daily) attention.
- We do not accept reservations in your studio the night before your arrival, so you can be sure that we have taken plenty of time to clean everything properly, without time constraints.
- We mechanically filter the air in your studio on the morning of arrival to remove bacteria and viruses from the room.
- Your keys will be left disinfected in your room before arrival.
- You can check in at home or right here from your own computer, tablet or phone. We will send you a link to be able to complete this process.
- You will find a QR-code in your room, which leads you to the explanation with all details about the use of the studio.
- All our rooms can be vented with the windows facing each other.
- We will skip the daily cleaning from now on (sorry, sorry, sorry), so that you know that nobody will come to your room if you do not want to. If you stay longer than two nights, we will resume cleaning only on request.
- We’ve reduced the capacity so you won’t get caught by too much other guests. In the garden, the seats are set far enough apart to enjoy the fresh air without any risk.
- With your permission we will charge your credit card during your stay, without you having to enter a PIN on a device.
- We take into account the desired appropriate distance, although this will affect the personal way we have treated our customers so far.
- All other conceivable and necessary measures have also been taken, of course.
We hope to see you soon. Stay safe.