In order to let you spend the night with us without worries about your health, we have changed a number of things in our cleaning procedures and our dealing with our guests:
We list the main changes below.
- We have always cleaned very thoroughly (our score in he last 10 years: a 10), but the common areas are now receiving even more (daily) attention.
- We do not accept reservations in your studio the night before your arrival, so you can be sure that we have taken plenty of time to clean everything properly, without time constraints. As soon as you book, the night before an after will be blocked automatically.
- We mechanically filter the air in your studio on the morning of arrival to remove bacteria and viruses from the room.
- We don’t use keys anymore. You will receive the keys on your phone in the day(s) before your arrival.
- You can check in at home or once here from your own computer, tablet or phone. We will send you a link to be able to complete this process, if that is what you prefer.
- You will find a QR-code in your room, which leads you to the explanation with all details about the use of the studio.
- All our rooms can be vented with the windows facing each other.
- We will skip the daily cleaning from now on (sorry, sorry, sorry), so that you know that nobody will come to your room if you do not want to. If you stay longer than two nights, we will resume cleaning only on request.
- During summer we’ve reduced the capacity so you won’t get caught by too much other guests. When pool and graden slowly are used less, we slowly return to our full capacity (12 guests).
- With your permission we will charge your credit card during your stay, without you having to enter a PIN on a device.
- We take into account the desired appropriate distance, although this will affect the personal way we have treated our customers so far.
- All other conceivable and necessary measures have also been taken, of course.
We hope to see you soon. Stay safe.